PRINCE2® provides guidance that gives individuals and organizations the essentials of running a project. PRINCE2® is easy to learn and a flexible method that can adapt to all types of project.
The PRINCE2 course is designed to provide learners with the knowledge and understanding of the AXELOS Ltd PRINCE2 syllabus for Foundation and Practitioner level qualifications. It is delivered over 4.5 days and comprises the Foundation Level qualification, delivered over 3 days, and the Practitioner Level qualification delivered over 1.5 days.
Project managers and aspiring project managers. It is also relevant to other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects, including: Project Board members (e.g. Senior Responsible Owners), Team Managers (e.g. Product Delivery Managers), Project Assurance (e.g. Business Change Analysts), Project Support (e.g. Project and Programme Office personnel) and operational line managers/staff.
Pre-course material is dispatched to learners 3 weeks prior to course commencement date. It is recommended that learners spend at least 40 Hrs of preparation on these materials to familiarize themselves with the content before attending the course.
It is delivered in class by an accredited Trainer with practical and proven knowledge and experience in Project Management and PRINCE2, using a combination of visual slides, course handouts, references and exercises. Our trainers are experts in their field and use verbal and visual communication to ensure each learner is able to comprehend and understand the content being taught.
Foundation Level Qualification
Multiple-choice closed-book Exam consisting of 75 questions with 1 hour to complete. Learners must achieve a mark of 35 (50%) or more to pass. The exam is held on day 3 of the Foundation Course and a pass in this exam is a pre-requisite for the PRINCE2 Practitioner Course and Exam.
Practitioner Level Qualification
Objective testing open-book Exam consisting of 8 questions with a total of 80 marks to complete within 2.5 hours. Learners need to achieve a mark of 44 (55%) or more to pass. The exam is held on day 5 of the course.
- Know the facts, including terms, concepts, principles, themes, processes, and responsibilities from the guidance.
- Understand the principles, processes, themes, the project’s environment and roles and explain how these are applied on/are involved with a project.
Be able to:
- Use the themes appropriately;
- Create the management products;
- Tailor the processes and themes appropriately
- Be able to identify, analyse and distinguish between appropriate and inappropriate use of the method through appraisal of completed products and planned or completed project events for a given project scenario.
The PRINCE2 course is delivered over 4.5 days and comprises the Foundation Level qualification, delivered over 3 days, and the Practitioner Level qualification delivered over 1.5 days.
Study options include:
- In-house classroom based learning
- Public classroom based learning
- 3 Months License
- 6 Months License
- 12 Months License
For further information regarding this course, please download our brochure!